Aftercare Instructions for your Eyelash Extensions
The more you care for your lashes, the longer they last, the less you need to get them filled. Let us help you out there.
- Avoid getting the lashes wet for 12-24 hours after application.
- Avoid the steam room, sauna, hot yoga, anywhere that will be humid and get you sweaty for 12-24 hours.
- Avoid water-proof mascara.
- No using of oil-based makeup remover products, coconut oil moisturizers, or oily eye creams.
- Avoid crimping lash curlers (heated curlers are OK).
- Avoid picking at or pulling on the lashes. Obviously.
- Cleanse the lashes every day with an approved lash cleanser (ask your stylist, we have them for purchase).
- Use approved growth serum (coming soon!) or lash conditioner on the root only to maintain natural lash health.
- Brush lashes daily, or when out of place.
- Sleeping on the back is recommended; if you’re a side or stomach sleeper, try a lash pillow or sleep mask!
- Natural lashes shed daily. Don’t be alarmed if you notice a single natural lash attached to a fallen extension!
- Touch up intervals will vary based on your natural growth cycle and/or home care regimen. Some people may need a fill every 2 weeks, while others can go up to 5 weeks!